Out Of Stock$49.99 In-Store Pickup Only
Steampunk Rally is a strategy game that incorporates steampunk as more than just a bit of chrome. Using a unique dice-placement mechanism, players take on the roles of famous inventors from the turn of the last century like Nikola Tesla and Marie Curie, constructing fantastical contraptions that make use of steam, heat and electricity in an attempt to win a no-holds-barred race through the Swiss alps.
- 8 player Support
- Huge amount of gameplay to be packed into one hour.
- Scales to any player count without significant increase in play time!
- Huge comebacks remove the feeling of hopelessness traditionally felt in racing boardgames.
- Easy to teach! Video tutorial available online!
2-8 Players | Game Length: 45-60 minutes | Ages: 13 and older
- BGID: 162007
- Category: Dice Racing Science Fiction
- Time: 45 minutes
- Designer: Orin Bishop
- Players: 2 ? 8
- Year: 2015
- Artist: Lina Cossette David Forest
- Family: Admin: Better Description Needed! Admin: Unreleased Games Games by the Game Artisans of Canada Kickstarter
- Mechanics: Card Drafting Worker Placement
- Ages: 13 and up
- Publisher: Roxley Games